Is your pooch a rough and ruffin’ ruffian? Have you got a little subwoofer whose boundless energy gets them in trouble? Well, the reign of terrier is over. This class is for peppy doggos and their humans, and aims to teach Fido to give paws and smell the roses (or other dogs’ butts). A dog who learns to be calm and relaxed is more likely to be included in your lifestyle. Convert your best friend from underdog to road dog, a trusted sidekick you can take anywhere.
You’ll learn fun and simple ways to teach your hound to relax at home and in public to reclaim dognity. We’ll cover relaxation cues and teaching Rover to settle, using play to instil an on/off switch, and a foolproof “place” command. You’ll also learn how your behaviour affects your dog’s behaviour and some common mistakes people make. This is a hands-on, fun and informative class for dog owners, shelter workers, foster carers, veterinary staff or anyone with an interest in doggos. Embrace the dogma; it’s the leashed you can do.
What you'll get
- Teaching your dog to settle (putting relaxation on cue)
- Using play to teach an ‘On/Off Switch’
- Teaching a bombproof “mat” or “place” command
- How your behaviour affects your dog’s behaviour
- Common mistakes
what to bring
- Just yourself and a love for all things doggo!
- Please leave your dog at home for this one.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.