This crochet class is aimed at students who have rusty – basic crochet skills and want to take their skills to the next level. We will revise how to do chain and basic stitches, then move on to learning how to read patterns, make crochet lace and crochet cables (3D stitches). The class will also discuss how to adapt stitches to a body shape, where you will gain fashion design tips.
Whatever your skill level, you are going to have some fun and improve your crochet practice.
What you'll get
- A three hour class that will cover lots of topics and stitches that will develop your crochet practice
- Learn different tools to make your own projects at home
- Tips about where to get crochet patterns and other surprises
- Materials to work with in class
- We will also cover the importance of working with good, natural materials.
what to bring
Pen and Paper
Optional: Other yarn or cotton to mix with the one you will be provided. And any project you are working on, where you may need some guidance.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.