“There’s rosemary, that’s for remembering. Please remember, love. And there are pansies, they’re for thoughts,” Hamlet’s Ophelia.
The flower crown has deep roots in tradition. These days its a romantic sign of one being connected to nature, of love and of fertility.
Join fellow flower children Sam and Phoebe from Vespertine Flora for this special workshop where you can make your very own flower crown, perfect for Spring Racing Carnival or just to stand out from the crowd.
With flowers handpicked from the garden, you will leave with a beautiful crown of blooms that would make Marie Antoinette jealous!
What you'll get
- Description of the flowers used and selection of the star flower
- Explanation of tools and materials
- Head measurement techniques
- Parafilming flowers
- Full flower crown construction demonstration
- Mini bouquet to take home
what to bring
- Nothing but yourself!