The finishing touch on any pressie is the wrapping, so join Michelle from Paperazzi to pimp out your gifts this year and for many years to come!
This class covers both Japanese gift wrapping techniques and how to make your very own pop up Christmas cards.
You will learn the following techniques of Japanese wrapping:
- Envelope wrapping
- Kimono wrapping
- Sakura (cherry blossom) style
- Fan Pleating and Peacock Design
And finish off your presents with a handcrafted pop up card!
What you'll get
- All materials to create gorgeously wrapped gifts- practice boxes, ribbons and beautiful papers, along with templates
- Tutorials on different beautiful Japanese gift wrapping techniques
- How to create handmade pop up cards
- Instructions to take home to continue your new found festive gift giving!
what to bring
- If you are organised and have a Christmas present already (unlike us) that needs wrapping, feel free to bring it along to wrap in class!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.