Learn how to create Contemporary Floral Watercolour motifs step-by-step with Simela from Pizzle Paints!
This fun, energetic workshop will leave you feeling confident in your ability to watercolour loose florals and leaves whilst learning the amazing skill of watercolour painting. Once you have been inducted in various watercolour techniques, you will get the opportunity to implement and apply your new found skill-set to create either a watercolour wreath or a customised letter! Enjoy a custom Pizzle Paints interactive booklet to practice with, and live demonstrations from Simela herself ensuring your experience is memorable and completely personal. Simela is ecstatic to be teaching this workshop and cannot wait to see you there!
Simela Petridis (Pizzle Paints) is a modern watercolorist from Adelaide, Australia. Simela began watercoloring to alleviate the stresses of everyday life and found comfort in the beauty of creating unique pieces of art. Her original style and techniques resonate throughout her Instagram portfolio showcasing her love for creating intricate, bold wreaths, letters and one of a kind bouquets.
What you'll get
- Learn how to watercolour loose florals and leaves and then how to construct a letter or floral wreath of your choice.
- Learn about letter aesthetic and positioning of florals and leaves.
- Learn watercolour techniques including: wet to wet, solid, bold to bleed & marbling, colour mixing and watercolour brush use, detailing using markers and gel pens
what to bring
- Watercolour brushes (optional)
- Art journal or notebook (optional)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.