‘Contemporary Floral Watercolour: Paint a Drop Cap’ is an introductory workshop on how to watercolour modern, loose florals and leaves in the aesthetic of a letter of your choice using various simple techniques created by Simela.
Whether you are creating a personalised statement piece for your own home/workspace or perhaps for a friend or loved one, this workshop will have you walking away with frame-ready piece of artwork!
This fun, energetic workshop will leave you feeling confident in your ability to watercolour loose florals and leaves whilst learning the amazing skill of watercolour painting. Enjoy a custom Pizzle Paints interactive booklet to practice with, and live demonstrations from Simela herself ensuring your experience is memorable and completely personal. Simela is ecstatic to be teaching this workshop and cannot wait to see you there!
What you'll get
- Learn how to watercolour loose florals and leaves and then how to construct a letter of your choice
- Learn about letter aesthetic and positioning of florals and leaves
- Learn watercolour techniques including: wet to wet, solid, bold to bleed & marbling, colour mixing and watercolour brush use, detailing using markers and gel pens
- All materials supplied!
what to bring
- Watercolour brushes (optional)
- Art journal or notebook (optional)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.