Join Kristen in this cheesssyyy hands on class!
Get your hands dirty, and learn the centuries old traditions of making cheese and yoghurt. First, you’ll learn all there is to know about milk, yoghurts, and cheese, and how they’re made. Learning is only fun when you get to taste test, so we’ll make sure you get to try out all types of milks and yoghurts. Once you try the homemade stuff, you’ll never go back to to the store bought!
Demos of how to make natural pot set yoghurt will follow, along with hands-on making of labneh, and marinated labneh. You’ll also learn about how to use the leftover whey, and get to take home some homemade tasty creations!
What you'll get
- A jar of mother yoghurt culture
- A few recipes to get you started!
- Labneh & marinated labneh (yummmm)
- Glass of Cake Wines to wash it down
what to bring
- Pen and paper to take notes!
- An apron, to keep clean 🙂
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.