In this engaging presentation, through great demonstration you’ll learn simple ways to make handmade, great tasting cheese at home. Find out about the basics of cheese and yoghurt making and how to make your own mozzarella cheese using common kitchen equipment!
Making your own cheese and yoghurt at home is a handy skill to have – to eat well, save money and create something you’d normally need to buy! It’s a superpower!
There will also be Green Living Australia equipment available for sale on the night (cheese making kits, supplies and equipment, plus copies of Valerie’s Book ‘Home Cheese Making in Australia’).
Please keep in mind this is a demonstration based session. Students will not be making cheese during this session, students will be given all the knowledge, and access to equipment to start making cheese at home.
What you'll get
- Book with a friend and get $10 off!
- Wine on arrival
- A few recipes and step by step demonstration
- Tastings of the Mozzarella made during the workshop, plus samples of Quark and Feta (Yummmm!)
- Cheese making products and kits available for purchase during the workshop.
what to bring
- Pen and paper to take notes!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.