In this workshop at Camperdown Commons, you’ll learn a range of basic candle making techniques with Louise Ho of Sydney label Arcandles, best known for their elegant but modern and awesome-smelling candles!
Learn everything from what types of wax to use to how to make your own unique fragrances and colours. And the best part of all – you get to take home everything you make on the day! Whether you’re looking for a unique gift idea for friends and family, or just want to treat yourself, you’ll walk away from this 2 hour workshop with loads of knowledge and a swag of delicious smelling candles.This workshop is designed for everyone. No prior experience required.
There will be additional Candle Making Kits for purchase on the day, should you want to continue making more creations at home.
What you'll get
- A basic understanding of candle making
- Learn how to use tools and equipment to create candles
- Create some beautiful candles using your choice of colour and fragrance
- Walk away with a stack of your own hand-poured candles including 2x container candles, 1 x soy melts and 1x beewax candle to take home.
- Candle making instructions to take home!
what to bring
- Pen and notepad
- A bag to carry your creations
- Prepare to get your hands a little dirty, and make sure you wear clothes and footwear that you don’t mind getting wax on
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.