Taking inspiration from natural beauty of flowers and foliage, this class will provide techniques and approaches to watercolour painting. By breaking down the basics of watercolour, touching upon colour theory and how to ‘step in’ to your painting, this class aims to ‘de-mystify’ some of the sometimes intimidating aspects of the medium. This class is appropriate for absolute beginners or those who’ve had a little experience with it in the past.
What you'll get
- All materials to use throughout the class
- A glass of wine or beer to get the creative juices flowing!
- Learn basic watercolour techniques and observational drawing techniques
- Learn all about the best materials to invest in
what to bring
- A journal if you’d like to take notes
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.