Behance invites you to one of an unprecedented series of worldwide, creative networking events.
Bring along your portfolio to receive feedback from our panel of industry professionals and listen to a host of talented speakers provide industry insights and advice to help launch your amazing creative career!
Spotlight speakers include:
Scott O’Brien (VR/AR)
Eden Connell (Photography)
Mike Tosetto (Motion Designer)
Gemma Warriner (Visual Communications Designer)
Alissa Dinallo (Book Designer)
Dmitriy Ten (3D Artist)
Kelly Boulton (Creative Director / director / animator )
Duncan Harris, Limehouse Creative
Live Art during the day:
Shu (Live Artist)
Luke Marcatili (Live Artist)
Sponsored by Eckersley’s Art and Craft
What you'll get
- Knowledge and expertise of the creative industry, offering valuable insights and advice on how to create a portfolio that will land you your dream job!
- Screens/computers provided
- Prizes including a free year of Adobe CC and $50 gift vouchers to spend at Eckersley’s Art & Craft for the 4 best portfolios
- Mi Teintes Notepads for the first 30 arrivals/people to arrive!
what to bring
- Your enthusiastic self
- A notepad & lots of questions!
- Your portfolio URL or on a USB