This lino printing class for beginners will introduce you to the magical world of printmaking! The ancient art form of relief printing began thousands of years ago and has developed to become a modern printmaking method used around the world. Lino printing is highly suited to making artworks, greeting cards, gifts and even printing on fabric.
In this class you will learn how to design, carve and print your own lino cut artwork. You will take home several small prints of your design and the skills to continue carving and printing at home.
What you'll get
- Your own lino printing kit to take home with you at the end of the class
- Several small prints of your design to take home
- The skills to continue carving and printing at home
- A glass of wine to enjoy while you get creative!
what to bring
- A sketchbook
- An apron and / or wear old clothes
- A image or reference photo that you might like to base your design on (optional)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.