Dealing with depression, death, divorce, debt, drugs or an asshole boss?
We are all born into this world not realising how much suffering it contains. Sometimes we are not able to fully comprehend this but, tragedy, illness and death will eventually reach us too. As we get older, sometimes this feeling can become overwhelming, and for us blokes we might try avoid it all together. Shannon’s experience and learnings remind us, in a humorous way, the importance of facing men’s mental health issues head on.
This workshop is for blokes, men and gentleman from all walks of life. It’s also for partners, mums, sisters or anyone else who wants to learn about men’s mental health issues or how the male mind works.
So come along and have a beer and a laugh with Shannon as he gives you the tools to deal with what life throws at you.
Don’t worry if you don’t share anything with the group, but you will have a few “Ah Ha” moments.
What you'll get
- My shout, frothies from the awesome crew at Kona Brewing.
- Happiness, We all want it but how do we find it? Shannon gives you the steps and actions to find what is important to you. Because you’re worth it.
- 12 Lessons, Navigate life with these 12 steps. They are all we all need and want to live a more happy and productive life. Use it like a compass.
- Questions to find the one, Sex is great but if you’re looking for something more, these questions will help discover who that person really is and vice versa. Let’s be honest, beats sending a dick pic.
- Mindful conversation and active listening, How many times have you heard “you never listen!”, “are you even paying attention?”, yep time to put the remote down, yes I know the Rugby is on but fellas, but we can do this.
what to bring
- Ears, sense of humor and the willingness to Be the Change.
- Oh pen and paper if you want to write this down
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.