This class is designed for anyone wanting to learn music production and composition using Logic X software. This hands-on and interactive class will explore:
- How to program, tune & layer professional drums using Logic’s own drum synthesisers and samples as well as 3rd party alternatives.
- How professional producers maintain interest in repetitive drum rhythms and patterns.
- How to create groove and bring your drums to life.
- A basic run through of Time-based effects processors and how using them can help create energy and interest in your drum loops.
- How to engineer and process your drums so that they are balanced and pull through the mix.
What you'll get
You will gain a basic knowledge of the Logic X software, learn how to produce professional sounding rhythms, and gain a deeper understanding of production techniques.
what to bring
- A Pad and Pen
- If you have a Macbook with a copy of Logic X you can bring it and follow along, although not compulsory