Join smallgoods maker Anna Mortimer for SNAGS 101 : The Art of Sausage Making.
Anna will show you how to transform a pork shoulder into the humble snag. Over the course of the workshop you’ll learn what makes a great sausage and the techniques needed to prepare these in your own home.
The workshop will cover:
- Tools of the trade
- What to ask your butcher and how to select your meat
- How to prepare and trim the meat for sausage making
- Different sausage types and textures with a tasting to identify and understand the unique sausage styles
- Grinding the meat
- Seasoning, ratios and mixing
- How to fill, link and store your snags
What you'll get
- Some of Anna’s favourite sausage recipes to take home
- Tasting of different sausage styles
- Beers + Refreshments for thirsty work
what to bring
- Your sausage game and an appetite
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.