Ongoing anxiety can feel icky. Tight. Heavy. Draining. It can sap your juice and leave little for creative projects, relationships, adventure. With the common feelings of fear and apprehension, it feels like you can never relax. It’s hard to get out of your head. Hope can feel far away.
How do we deal with this? How do we move through this, rather than loop in Struggle Town?
With techniques in mindfulness, emotional detoxing and shamanic healing, there is definitely hope! There are very simple and powerful ways to return to a sense of ease, trust, peace and joy, without playing tug of war against anxiety.
And remember, anxiety is normal. It’s your body’s natural response to stress. But if your feelings of anxiety are extreme, or last for longer than six months, and it’s interfering with your life, you’ll likely come to a point where you’ll want to do something about it. Many people go through this kind of thing and it’s just a matter of finding the right tools and magic to help you on your journey.
This workshop includes many of the powerful and proven approaches for moving out of Struggle Town.
What you'll get
- Key mindfulness and breathing techniques to calm your nervous system, find peace and become present
- Emotional detoxing and nervous-system healing practices
- Powerful techniques to unknot the mind, find spaciousness and healing
- Discover the biggest mistakes people make when trying to overcome struggles and how to avoid doing this yourself
- Respond, don’t react: learn to use visualization and action to create your reality
- How to read anxiety as information — become literate in what your body-heart-mind are trying to tell you
what to bring
- Just yourself and an open mind
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.