Love native flora and fauna? Love earrings? Native florals are beautiful in acrylic, complemented by the dusty tones and earthy colours. In this workshop, you’ll create four pairs of beautiful earring made from laser-cut acrylic, customised by you. This workshop features hand-drawn illustrations of flora engraved into acrylic and wood – protea flowers, gum nuts, leaves, moths, bottle brushes and many other flora to choose from. Designed by illustrator Gabrielle Slater this workshop is designed to share our love of native flowers with you all, and we are beyond ecstatic at how each workshop guest has created a beautiful earring arrangement!
What you'll get
- Customise and layer acrylic pieces into 4 pairs of earrings made by you
- Native floral laser cut acrylic pieces
- An earring board to take home
- An overview of the laser cutting process, to provide knowledge of laser cutting your own acrylic jewellery
- Inspiration and confidence to make and customise acrylic earrings
- Workshop exclusive designs, pre-cut and engraved into earring pieces
what to bring
- Your amazing self, and if you have an earring loving pal, it’s a fun thing to do together 🙂
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.