If you have an interest in learning how to be more present with yourself and your partner, if you would like to learn how to access more pleasure in your own body and to be a better lover to others, if you have an interest in loving and living fully, then tantric practice is for you!
Like any other body based practices like yoga or meditation, it is the doing of the practice rather than reading or talking about it, that gives you a felt sense of wellbeing and understanding.
In this introductory workshop we will explore Tantric practices that are simple, safe, consensual and not typically ‘sexual’.
Tantric practices can be practiced by people of all genders, sexual orientations, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities. This workshop is open and inclusive to all.
This is a super accessible introduction with like-minded folks. You’ll only do the stuff you want to do—you’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. The class is fully clothed and while it relates to sexuality, it involves non-sexual interaction.
What you'll get
- Explore how you could increase your capacity for pleasure and feel relaxed at the same time through the practice of Tantric breaths techniques.
- Learn how to feel more connected to the subtle sexual energy that is constantly present in your body through particular movements and mediation practices.
- Discover how you could connect more deeply and intimately with your partner through very simple yet profound practices of breath, touch and placement of awareness.
- A guide for creating your own personal tantric practice!
what to bring
- A yoga mat/blanket to sit on. Please note: if you have any physical challenges with floor work, chairs will be supplied.
- Light comfortable clothing
- Notebook and pen
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.