Do you have a talent or skill that you’d love to teach to others?
Would you like to present a workshop (at Work-Shop) to a bunch of interested and engaged people who would love to learn what you have to share?
Come along to this fun and friendly workshop where I’ll share with you all the steps needed and all the pitfalls to be avoided to create a Workshop experience that WOWS!
You’ll leave feeling confident, excited and with a plan of action as to how you can share your talents and skills in a unique and engaging way through workshops.
What you'll get
- The must-have ingredients to delivering a workshop that Wows.
- The rookie workshop mistakes to avoid.
- Different styles of workshops and how to choose which one will work best of your audience.
- Step by step frameworks of workshops that work.
- Creating a great participant experience.
what to bring
- Pen and Paper
- Show and Tell – if you are able to bring a sample or example of the subject of the workshop you’d like to share – bring it along.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.