What’s better than beer and BBQ? How about a Beer and BBQ rooftop cooking class! In this fun, hands-on and informative class, Joel will teach you everything you need to know about cooking on a BBQ to get you inspired for the summer and festive season.
From slow cooked beef cheeks to charred vegetables and grilled fish – the ease and versatility of cooking on a BBQ means the possibilities are endless. Joel will take you through recipes for a full dinner, with both hands-on and demonstration elements to the class. You’ll even learn how to make your own corn tortillas to cook on the BBQ and then wrap everything up in!
Quench your thirst throughout the night with Natural Lager, Newtowner Pale Ale and Cloudy Cider from our friends at Young Henrys. This class is suitable for beginner cooks, or even those more experienced who are just looking for some new inspiration and a fun night of great food and beer.
What you'll get
- A hands-on BBQ cooking experience
- All recipes cooked on the day to take home with you
- Young Henrys beer and cider to quench your thirst and a full dinner!
- Learn everything you need to know about cooking on a BBQ to get you inspired for the summer and festive season
- Learn how to slow cook beef cheeks on a BBQ
- Learn how to grill perfect fish, chargrill vegetables, and even make your own tortillas!
what to bring
- A hungry appetite
- An apron if you’d like to wear one while cooking
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.