Come and learn the basics of creating resin jewellery by using fun moulds made by contemporary jewellery designer, Bianca Mavrick!
You’ll get an overview of mould making as well as learning how to pour and finish resin, and everyone gets to take home their very own custom pieces of jewellery!!
What you'll get
- A resin necklace, brooch and earrings made by you
- Your very own creative kit that includes all the resin, tools and safety equipment you need
- Use of a variety of unique resin moulds handmade by the artist
- Loads of opaque and transparent colour pigments, glitters and shimmer powders to use to create original designs
- All materials required for shaping, sanding and polishing your handmade pieces
- Worksheets explaining resin 101 and safety too
what to bring
- A creative mind & a crafty sense of adventure!