Join us and get up to speed on Digital SLR Photography! Designed with the novice in mind this workshop combines the essential theory along with plenty of practical picture taking, ample time for questions plus the opportunity to try out these new found techniques. You’ll be run through some basic technical details which after you complete the workshop will give you the confidence to take your camera off AUTO mode, and shoot manually!
What you'll get
- An understanding of technical jargon such as shutter speed, aperture, ISO and so on
- An explanation of the different modes on your camera
- Tips on how to shoot mindfully and how to compose and frame your shots
what to bring
- The camera + lenses you’re hoping to build a better relationship with!
- If you are brand new to your camera/have rarely used it, it would be ideal if you could bring the instruction manual that came with your camera just in case
- Make sure you have a clean memory card inside the camera
- Your battery is 100% charged the night before the workshop
- Something to take notes with
- You will be walking a little bit offsite to shoot, so wear comfy shoes!
You’ll get the most out of this workshop if your Camera is Digital SLR. However, we are happy to guide you with whatever camera you own (just can’t be a film camera).
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.