Come with a date, come with a mate or come with your mum- we promise pasta making is for everyone!
Join us for an interactive fun pasta cooking workshop and enjoy a different afternoon in a real Italian atmosphere.
Hosted by Michelin Star trained chef Marcello Farioli the workshop attendants will enjoy a snack and a complimentary glass of prosecco while participating in a fresh pasta workshop that covers how to make fresh egg and flour pasta from scratch.
This session will be held at Farioli’s new restaurant I Maccheroni, a hole-in-the-wall eatery in Rose Bay with the goal to serve and teach communities about seasonal, sustainable and simple classic Italian food.
How do we roll?
On arrival Arancini and a drinks are served.
What you'll get
- Learn the tricks of pasta making!!
- Arancini and Prosecco is served upon arrival
- Taste your creations and chat to other like minded people
- Recipes to try it at home
what to bring
- Flour-stain proof clothing
- Your passion of Italian cuisine
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.