Join us for an evening of blending, baking and making as you learn how to make your own delicious wholefood dessert that is both paleo and vegan friendly!
In this workshop we will explore the fundamental skills of creating scrumptious and healthy dessert elements like homemade nut milk, using the nut pulp to make chocolate paleo granola and chia pudding, to assemble your own unique and beautiful parfait that is plant based and full of fresh vibrant flavours.
Grab a friend and come for a night of fun, food education, organic tea and inspiration! You will walk away from the workshop with new found inspiration, printed recipe cards as well as some handmade complimentary goodies and local discount vouchers from local health food retailer The Field Wholefoods.
A great evening class for those wanting to learn about making more of their food from scratch. Whether you’re a die hard foodie or a newbie to the health food scene, this class aims to educate, empower and excite you to nourish your body and enjoy the scrumptious food you create!
What you'll get
- Learn how to make your own nut milk
- Learn how to make a chia pudding using your homemade nut milk
- Learn how to make a crunchy paleo granola from the nut milk pulp
- The full recipes to make a delicious and vibrant breakfast parfait that is vegan and paleo friendly
- A finished parfait to take home with you for breakfast!
what to bring
- An apron if you would like to wear one
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.