Love the smell and feel of genuine leather. Come along and get a taste of working with natural vege tanned leather to produce a unisex cuff with teacher Kylie Gartside.
Get a fantastic Intro to leather, handling, cutting, dyeing and finishing.
Participants will chose a colour to dye their cuff which we will then cut and fit to size, you will leave with finished piece gracing the very arm that fashioned them!
In this class, being so close to Christmas, you’ll be making not just one but two leather cuffs, one for you and one to give as a present!
What you'll get
- Get an introduction to working with Leather.
- Learn about leather handling, cutting, dyeing and finishing
- Make your own handmade, natural vege tanned, leather cuff to wear!
what to bring
- Closed shoes & apron or clothes that can get stained.
- A sense of adventure and a smile!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.