Stencil art? So hot right now.
Have you always wanted to make your mark on a wall but can’t paint or draw? Learn the fundamentals of this fun craft from Sydney based street artist CAMO.
- Copy black shadows onto clear plastic sheets
- Cut out shadows learning specific cutting techniques
- Spray can control, layering and different nozzles
- Create single layer stencils from photos, on your computer at home
What you'll get
- Masks, gloves, knives, mats and markers
- A3 canvas to immortalise your art for the wall at home
- Spray paint
what to bring
- An image of your choosing. Not essential however as we have a collection of images ready to use
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.