Come and enjoy a workshop where you will create your own unique piece of ceramic jewellery. No clay or jewellery making experience required – just your imagination and a sense of fun. You will learn to make ceramic beads, necklace and earring pendants – and even a dish to store it all in after! You will be able to experiment with sizes, texture and shapes and then add a splash of colour with underglaze. Your pieces will then be glazed, fired and returned for collection 2 weeks after the workshop.
Feel free to bring images or items that inspire or that you would like to incorporate into your design – or just wing it on the day. I will bring along some ideas to kickstart your creative juices.
What you'll get
- Stoneware Clay
- Tools and textural material
- Jewellery findings (silver plated ear wires/ring blanks)
- Underglazes to decorate with
- Transparent glaze for glaze firing
- Firing service
what to bring
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in (an apron if you have one)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.