Feeling dirty? We have you covered!
In this DIY soaping workshop we teach you how to make your very own natural cold processed soap using mostly organic ingredients you can find in your own home!
Best of all you will get to take home what you make, (a massive 600g cake of soap) including the professional silicon mould you made it in!
Fair warning, as with all cold process soap, you will need to wait at least 4 weeks to use what you make in class, but it will totally be worth it when you use that first slice!
What you'll get
By the end of this class you will:
– Have a basic chemical understanding of how soap is made
– Understand carrier oils and their properties when made into soap
– How to safely handle lye
– Know the difference between a fragrance oil and an essential oil
– How to calculate and create your own soaping recipe from scratch
– How to make your own soap using ingredients you already have in your house
– Be OBSESSED with making soap!
what to bring
- Closed toed shoes
- Long sleeve shirts, long pants, basically clothes you won’t mind getting a little dirty in!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.