Throughout the workshop Kiel will unfold the process of developing an Illustration from initial sketch through to finished artwork. Combining his knowledge and experience the live demonstration will cover:
• Drawing techniques
• Setting up brushes
• Tips and tricks to push your drawing in new and advanced directions
Kiel will be basing his workshop around Adobe Illustrator and tools and techniques within this program. If you decide to use Adobe Photoshop or another drawing program, whilst the principals will be the same, some of the tools and techniques used will be different.
This workshop is suitable for anyone who has a Wacom but is yet to unlock its full potential or Illustrators that want to take their work to the next level.
What you'll get
• A 4 hour workshop and the opportunity to learn from a rad illustrator
• A printed zine designed by Kiel with some essential tips
• Light snacks and refreshments
what to bring
• Laptop, or computer with Adobe Illustrator installed
• Your own Wacom device (if you have one)
• Any concepts or ideas that you would like to work on
• Creative and fun vibes
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.