I’d like to tell you a candle joke but I’m not that wick on my feet.
Always wanted to create your candles but had no clue where to start?
In this workshop, you will develop the skills and techniques to pour your own soy wax Candles, lead by Hunter Candles founder, Vianney Hunter. You will take away knowledge on different wax types, mixing scents, pouring and melting techniques, and the ability to create your own delicious scented candles!
Hunter Candles are all about Fresh, clean, natural scents, inspired by friends and family and the suburb they call from, Newtown!
What do leave with? Fab smelling candles, excellent new skills and a cheat sheet with all the tips and tricks to help you continue to make candles at home.
Watch out- your homemade candles will be on the top of all your friend’s Christmas wish lists!
What you'll get
- All candle making material
- Hunter Candles packaging to box it up nicely
- Notes to create more at home
- Coffee, tea, and something delicious to eat
- We’ll even give you an apron because no one wants to ruin dem jeans
what to bring
- Your curious mind, and a smile!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.