Impress your friends and family this Easter with a beautiful handmade clay platter, matching bowl, and matching serving utensil to dress the table! Over the course of two and a half hours you will be introduced to the wonderful possibilities of working with clay to make beautiful bespoke serving ware. Learn how to roll slabs of clay, slump, mould, and decorate your platter using stamping and incising techniques. Personalise with the beautiful colour palette of raw clay with white and/or black. Pieces will be high fired to make them food safe and will be returned to the space and made available for pick up at a later date.
This class is suitable for any skill level so enrol now and have fun with such an addictive tactile material as clay!
What you'll get
- Beautiful earthenware clay to mould with
- White & Black Underglaze (paint)
- Students take away a large platter, a matching bowl, and a matching utensil
- Offsite Firing Service (ceramic pieces will be returned before the Easter Break)
what to bring
- Your love of ceramics and your desire to play
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.