Come along to an awesome day of relaxation where you will learn how to make your own hand carved wooden spoon straight from a sustainably sourced tree.
It’s all about the here and the now; just you, the wood, a simple knife and an emerging spoon: Spoonfulness!
You will learn how to safely carve your own beautiful spoon using just a small axe and a couple of knives. All tools and materials will be provided and you take home what you make.
Join us for a day of happy slowness 🙂
Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
What you'll get
- Use sustainable timber to create your own spoon!
- You will learn how to safely carve your own beautiful spoon using just a small axe and a couple of knives.
- Everyone starts with a log of sustainably sourced native timber and ends up with a spoon or two…and a sense of happy spoonfulness!
- All materials, tools to use, protective aprons to make your spoons.
- Coffee, Tea, Cold Drinks and Light Lunch provided to keep you going in this full day class 🙂
what to bring
- Please wear covered shoes!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.