Have you ever wanted to create studio portraits with a creative edge?
Join Canon Collective Ambassadors Scott Stramyk and Emma Desira for hands on portraiture photography shoot that will demonstrate the essentials of studio lighting. Throughout the workshop, the team will share tips and tricks on how to create professional studio looking images with a simple one and two light set up, as well as demonstrating a theatrical Stroboscopic lighting set up.
The Canon Collective team will also be providing access to the latest Canon gear as well as Broncolor Siros lighting kits. Just don’t forget to bring your own SD card to take home a copy of your images.
What you'll get
- We will provide access to the latest Canon gear as well as Broncolor Siros lighting kits.
- Professional model to photograph during the class
- Bevs by Young Henry’s & Cake Wines
what to bring
- If you have your own Digital Camera bring it along
- A notepad and pen for taking notes
- SD Card to take your images home
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.