Do you love bread, but don’t know much about where your flour comes from? At DUST we are so passionate about stone milling our own flour, we want you to join us for a class all about flour, and more importantly the difference between modern flour, and our flour. Whether you’re thinking of baking your own bread, just love eating bread or are already a baker, this is the place to start.
Come to a class at DUST to be part of the bread revolution and find out why everyone is talking about stone milling flour and the nutritional benefits. You’ll even leave to with your own 1KG bag of freshly stone milled flour.
We promise to change your perception of bread forever.
AT THE CLASS:
- Meet Ces, the third generation baker who is the man behind DUST, and the one causing such a stir in the bread making industry. He’s certainly not afraid of a challenge, and opening DUST where he can mill his own flour has been a lifelong dream for him.
- Ces and the DUST team will welcome you behind the scenes to see our handmade stone mill and to see our heritage grains. They’ll demonstrate how it works and how the flour is milled.
- We’ll show you how the stone mill works, and teach you everything you’ll need to know to start you off on your bread revolution. What is stone milling? Why is it so much better for you than traditional pre milled / roller milled flour?
- Then we’ll teach you all about how slow fermentation works, and why it’s so much better for and your digestive system
- HAVE DINNER WITH CES – stay after the class to be a part of a group dinner with stone milled pizza, wine and salads and share your questions with Ces (you’ll have lots of them).
What you'll get
- A new found knowledge to start your bread revolution
- A signature DUST Village loaf to take home
- 1KG of freshly milled stone ground flour to take home
- Group dinner hosted by Ces, with stone milled pizza, salads and wine
- Plus, the knowledge to change the perception of bread!
what to bring
- Just your good, hungry self
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.