Do you have a story inside you that is struggling to get out? Always wanted to be a storyteller? Well, you’ve come to the right place! This half-day workshop will set you on the right path.
We’ll examine the two key elements of narratives – characters and plot – and see how they work together to create stories that will resonate with your readers.
Enjoy some fun activities in a supportive environment, and take home the skills to make your stories sparkle!
What you'll get
- Learn all the tips and tricks from a published author on how to be a story teller
- A take-home character creation worksheet
- Take-home story and plotting tip sheets
what to bring
- Something to write with (tablet, laptop, pen and paper, typewriter!!)
- You’re more then welcome to bring your own food or snacks if you think you’ll get peckish!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.