Adobe Photoshop can be incredibly overwhelming. Learn about the art of Photoshop by focusing just on the tools you need to know to work on photographic images.
Raimond de Weerdt has taught hundreds of photography students how to be creative and confident using Adobe Photoshop. Raimond will show you how to optimize images, sharpening, retouching, black and white conversion, panorama-stitching, working with layers and more. But he’s not going to dig and explain every option in every menu. This is a practical hands on course, you will not be wasting any time and energy learning effects and tools that you’ll never use.
To do this course you will need a laptop, PC or Mac, loaded with any of the Photoshop CS or CC versions. If you do not have Photoshop you can always download a free 30-day trial version or purchase a license for a month.
What you'll get
- Learn how to optimise images, sharpening, retouching, black and white conversion, panorama-stitching, working with layers and more.
- Personalised guidance and confidence in using Photoshop to enhance your images.
- Class notes on what is covered.
- Tea, coffee & snacks provided.
what to bring
- Laptop computer loaded with Adobe Photoshop CS5 or above.
- Digital Photographs you have taken and may want to work on in the class.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.